During this holiday season you’re going to be pumping into a lot more people than you normally do. Instead of shying away from that emrbrace it and use it as an opportunity to share this incredible business with them (remember, we have the solution to their financial situation). Here are some ways that might help you pique the interest of the people you’re talking to:
1. “Hey________, you know how most people are looking for ways to save money and create additional income in this tough economy? Well, I’ve found a way we can help people earn free cell phone service and get paid to help others do that too. Would you be interested in taking a look at it?”
2. “Hey________, how’s it going? Great! Listen, do you remember when we were talking the other day about how you were worried about the security of your job in this tough economy? Well, I’ve found something that might be able to help you. I don’t know if it’s for you but I think you should take a look at it.”
3. “Hey________, do you remember the other day when you told me this was going to be a tough Christmas for you and your family because of the economy? Well, what if there was something that could help with that? Would you like to see it?”
4. “Hey________, I have a question for you. If there was a way to earn free cell phone service and be able to get paid some additional income to help others learn about it would that interest you?”
5. To a business owner: “So Joe Business Owner, how long have you owned this store? Wonderful and how are things going for you? (Regardless of what he says – good or bad): Well do you keep your options open to creating any additional passive income outside of what you do here at the store?”
6. To a business owner: “So Joe Business Owner, how long have you owned this store? Wonderful and how are things going for you? (Regardless of what he says – good or bad): Well, I’m working with a new wireless company that’s expanding into this area and we’re looking for some entreprenuers to partner with. If the income were significant enough and it could fit into your existing schedule would you be open to taking a look at it?”
7. To a business owner: “So Joe Business Owner, how long have you owned this store? Wonderful and how are things going for you? (Regardless of what he says – good or bad): Let me ask you a question. If there was a way that you could also offer your customers wireless service and get paid on their monthly cell phone bills and you could do this with no monthly overhead would you like to hear a little more about that?”
I could go on and on. Don’t worry about getting the perfect script of following this word for word. Just see that in each situation we are NOT trying to sell someone wireless service! Notice how I’m not asking them how much they’re paying for cell phone service. Notice that I’m looking for people that would like to create additional income – that’s who we are looking for – business partners that will help you expand your business.
Some food for thought:
If you sell 100 people cell phone service then most likely your business dies with them. Yes, customers do have the ability to refer 5 to get free service but stats show that less than 10% will actually do that.
So, instead, let’s say over the next year you sponsor 100 representatives who become their own customer. And let’s say over the next 3 years you help those 100 each do the same. That would lead to 10,000 reps who are ALSO customers in your team!
Focus on creating the expansion team, not selling the service – it will grow your customer base faster than you can imagine! Why? Because you can only do so much by yourself.